You want to keep your home looking its absolute best, and this means having your exterior cleaned by our professionals at ClearView Window Cleaning and SoftWash on a regular basis. If you aren’t sure whether you should soft wash or pressure wash your home, it’s important to know the differences between these two cleaning methods.
Soft washing uses a combination of low pressure and biodegradable chemicals to eliminate dirt and grime. Some of the benefits of soft washing include:
- Gentle cleaning–You can soft wash delicate materials you don’t want to damage, such as your home’s roof, siding, and decks.
- Elimination of buildup–Soft washing gets results that last because the chemicals used eliminate dirt and grime at their source.
- Long-lasting results—In many cases, the results you get from soft washing can last four to six times longer than pressure washing.
Pressure washing uses high pressure to remove stubborn dirt, grime, and stains from surfaces. Some of the benefits of professional pressure washing include:
- Stubborn buildup removal—If there’s dirt, grime, and mold buildup on your home’s hard surfaces, such as your driveway or stone retaining walls, pressure washing can blast these contaminants away.
- Fast and efficient—It doesn’t take long for pressure washing to work and transform the way your exterior surfaces look. However, delicate surfaces can easily be damaged with this method.
- Professional results—Some people are tempted to rent a pressure washer and do their own cleaning in an attempt to save money, but you should only ever trust this work to professionals who can evaluate which method is the best to use and produce professional results when pressure washing is the right method for the job.